Senior Director, Product, Patient Data Solutions at Crossix
Senior Director, Product, Patient Data Solutions
Crossix is looking for the right leader in to bring expertise in patient data and technology solutions, entrepreneurial energy and passion for the client to its Data Solutions team. You will have an opportunity to lead the product development of a start-up within Crossix. You will leverage first-hand knowledge of challenges, gaps and frustrations of current offerings to inform strategy and design of Crossix products. You will help us develop the infrastructure to build and scale repeatable delivery of syndicated data products. You will have overall responsibility for the product including UI/UX, engineering, production and quality control.
This is an excellent opportunity to help us build out the Patient Data and Technology Solutions Team and advance the Crossix data business overall.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with Crossix senior leaders in developing, building, bringing to market Crossix Patient Data Solutions specifically helping life science customers manage their own patient data
- Leverage deep expertise of patient level data and technology products to lead their design, development and production
- Oversee product roadmap; recommend changes in products, services, or policies using market feedback and competitive developments
- Lead a cross-functional team consisting of design, engineering, production and quality control functions
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to this very unique opportunity to be on the ground floor of building a new business
- Willingness to push outside your comfort zone and take a fresh look at existing industry practices
What You've Done
- Held leadership positions in a product role preferably from the vendor side and specifically for data products
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Embrace a fast paced, dynamic environment that comes with being part of a new product team
- Held ultimate responsibility for the production of technology products from initial conception to production and customer delivery
- Developed deep knowledge of specialty pharmacy, patient HUB and related data sets and businesses
- Successfully navigated and led teams in a cross-functional and very fast-paced environment
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.