Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
We’re looking for a Senior Director of Product to come in and help us build and scale a best in class SaaS product team that delivers meaningful customer and business outcomes. You’ll be joining a collaborative, focused, and curious team of engineers, product managers, and designers, working on software that combines creative tools and data to help marketers build content at scale. You’ll be an integral part of taking us to the next level as the Movable Ink continues to grow, helping shape and elevate how product teams work. This role will be reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product.
- Build a culture of customer obsession built on experimentation, iteration, and accountability. We now have a strong practice of rapid learning that is the foundation of consistently delivering impactful capabilities and improvements to the Movable Ink platform, and meaningful outcomes to the business. You and your teams meet regularly with customers and tie that into your views on prioritization. You know how to focus on the most meaningful next steps and are clear on what they are accountable for and how it impacts customers and Movable Ink.
- Hiring, mentoring, and coaching the product team and leveling up every product manager across the board. Product managers are excited to learn from you and are inspired to come to you prepared and ready to get things done (you lift them to their A game). Product managers have more mastery of their skills that will benefit them in their long-term careers, and deliver a long term roadmap that the entire company is excited about. You collaborate with Account team leadership and the People Team to build an internal hiring pipeline and training program.
- Implement process and operationalized product management workflows while leaving room for flexibility and team-specific ways of working. This included the communications framework we use to inform and receive feedback from the rest of the company about what we are working on, what is being released, and transparency around roadmaps & priorities.
- Establish a best in class strategic SaaS product practice, tied the roadmap to measurable outcomes, managed competing interests from multiple stakeholders including Engineering and Product team leaders in crafting a well-articulated product vision and long-term roadmap.
- 7+ years in Product roles within B2B SaaS / Martech
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Account Management, or Marketing; growth mindset with the desire to learn multiple disciplines.
- The ability to lead through change, and foster a strong, cohesive team culture; Proven track record of strategic decision-making, balancing business, customer, and stakeholder needs.