The Senior Manager, Warranty will be responsible for growing and improving Peloton’s warranty product across all business lines and geographies. In this role, you are responsible for partnering with the business to ensuring Members are aware of and understand Peloton’s warranty, as well as receive a seamless, on-brand experience with their Peloton warranty. The role is highly cross-functional and will partner with various stakeholders (Finance, Strategy, Legal, Revenue, Product Marketing, Support, etc.) to design and manage our warranty business. The Bike/Tread Marketing team team sits on the broader Global Product Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, and analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), works well within ambiguity, can clearly communicate a vision and has experience launching consumer-facing warranty programs as well as other marketing-lead business growth programs.
- Position & develop global brand for Peloton’s warranty program
- Build cross channel marketing plan to drive awareness & adoption of Peloton's warranty offering across the consumer lifecycle and multiple lines of business
- Partner with warranty GM on program financials and consumer offering, in partnership with finance, customer research, and operations
- Drive on-going improvements to the program through data & user insights
- Continuously optimize Warranty marketing to improve awareness, comprehension and adoption
- Launch & scale the program globally across multiple lines of business
- 6+ years of experience in a related role
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working in a consulting or Product Marketing environment and developing best-in-class marketing programs for world-class brands
- Ideally brings experience on Warranty programs in the past or with programs designed to support customer service needs on and offline
- Someone who is equally excited about analyzing business performance data, building solutions to solve business & user needs, and creative storytelling.
- Ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quant skills
- Excels in cross-functional planning and execution
- Is forward-thinking, extremely organized, and detail-oriented
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.