Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As an Unqork Senior GTM Product Manager, you will be responsible for the vision of your product suite. You’ll be driving product strategy and roadmap working closely with our industry leaders, clients, user experience designers and architects to build market leading products for our customers. Joining the GTM Product organization is an unique opportunity to bring forth industry or capability specific solutions on top of Unqork’s no-code platform.
As a Senior GTM Product Manager, you will:
- Drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to establish best in class, industry leading and well-adopted products
- Assist in the management of the entire product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, including but not limited to: identifying business objectives, use case definition and prioritization
- Maintain and advocate for architectural and design principles that support performance, capacity, and scalability
- Gain understanding in market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with clients, SI partners, industry experts and other stakeholders
- Understand market trends to ensure product suite is well positioned
- Collaborate closely with development teams to evaluate and iterate on ideas and designs
- Work closely with the GTM product design, operations, architecture and development teams to design, architect, and implement new capabilities to delight users
- Partner with business leadership and production teams to provide client-friendly explanations of technical solutions and project estimates
- Ensure product development optimally aligns with business objectives and overall product vision
- Actively contribute to brainstorms, workshops, and other ideation opportunities
- Assist peers in product management, engineering and design teams in understanding complex systems
What we're looking for:
- 5+ experience in technical product management
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and data analysis skills
- Strong leadership, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services that balance business and user needs
- Proven track record in product managing one or multiple products, including multiple release cycles
- Proven ability to understand and create clear and actionable software design and development specifications and plans
- Familiarity with design and development methodologies including Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Strong advocate of user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement
- Passion and curiosity around technology and human interaction
- Understanding of market trends and a keen interest in following emerging technologies
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in ambiguous environments
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.