Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Joining the GTM Product organization is an unique opportunity to bring forth industry or capability specific solutions on top of Unqork’s no-code platform. You will drive product strategy and roadmap working closely with our industry leaders, clients, user experience designers and architects to build market leading products for our customers. You will drive product vision, work closely with our-functional teams to define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups, and guide the team through key milestones.
As a Senior GTM Product Manager, you will:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools, platform and products for GTM Products
- Gain understanding in market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with clients, SI partners, industry experts and other stakeholders
- Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, sales feedback, and competitive analyses to prioritize improvements and new product ideas that will deliver business objectives and customer benefits
- Work closely with the GTM product design, operations, architecture and development teams to design, architect, and implement new capabilities to delight users
- Understand Unqork’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Frequently identify significant product, organizational, and process opportunities and drive them to fruition
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and data analysis skills
- Strong leadership, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Proven track record in product managing one or multiple products, including multiple release cycles
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services that balance business and user needs
- Strong advocate of user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement
- Proven ability to understand and create clear and actionable software design and development specifications and plans
- Familiarity with design and development methodologies including Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Passion and curiosity around technology and human interaction
- Understanding of market trends and a keen interest in following emerging technologies
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in ambiguous environments
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.