Senior HCM Product Manager (Benefits) - Lifion at Lifion by ADP
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As the talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As a Product Manager on our team, you will be a key member of the Lifion Benefits product team by delivering the product roadmap, including feature breakdown and partnership with development. As part of the product management team, you are front and center in helping us move forward. Act like an owner.
* Support the senior product owner's strategy by articulating the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization.
* As Product owner, manage execution for a specific product from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
* Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs.
* Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
* Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholder and align all development activity with business goals and priorities.
* Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements balances business needs with technical requirements, and recommends alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements when needed.
* Collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
* 3+ years of experience in a market-facing software and enterprise solutions product management role
* Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
* Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience.
* Enterprise software experience is a major asset - HCM experience a big plus!
* Software or solutions consulting
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.