Senior Manager, Product Management & Business Analysis at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Please note that effective July 1, 2021, MSK will require all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines’ high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
Senior Manager, Product Management & Business Analysis
Product Management & Business Delivery & MSK
Within the broader Digital Informatics and Technology Solutions (DigITs) organization, the Product Management & Business delivery team oversees product strategy, execution and adoption for large scale digital platforms that support MSK employees, clinicians, patients and ultimately the external market.
Beyond working with the technology, itself, we aim to understand the people who use it and the processes affected by its implementation. We empower our clinicians and patients with tools that support the best outcomes, and we support our researchers in their efforts to forge new territory in precision oncology. We evaluate our interventions to prove that the work we are doing is impactful, and we weigh costs and benefits to measure value and prioritize future initiatives.
We are undergoing a major digital transformation in support of our mission. The Senior Manager, Product Management will have thorough knowledge of the product management lifecycle and proven experience building and growing high performing teams in a scaled agile environment. This individual will be responsible for building and growing product management talent to support our portfolio of digital offerings for Health Consumers, Clinicians and Administrative users.
- Attract, recruit and retain a high performing team of business analysts and product managers
- Understand the portfolio of product talent required to deliver on our digital initiative priorities and align talent to the right projects at the right time to maximize value
- Establish and implement metrics to measure and continuously monitor team success
- Develop and execute programs to build and develop product management expertise in key areas including agile development, analytics & competitive intelligence; launch planning and success measurement
- Ensure consistent, repeatable delivery
- Sponsor and foster product management communities of practice and continuous learning
- 10+ years of business analysis or digital product management experience; creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated Agile development experience; Experience leading teams through agile transformation and SAFe certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience leading & developing teams of business analysts and product managers
- Thorough knowledge of the full product lifecycle and experience working across product, design and technology
- Passion for talent develoopment
- Knowledge of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders independently
Location: NYC - Midtown East near Grand Central
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns) -> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to a video interview with the team -> post interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
We look forward to meeting you soon!
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.