Senior Manager, Product Management-New Markets
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web's largest and most forward-thinking companies.
Our team of Product professionals are entrepreneurial, curious, and driven. We are passionate about our mission of keeping the internet safe by fighting organized crime.
We support and challenge one another and regularly hold team learnings, product reviews and progress updates to fly faster. We strive to develop a highly collaborative team that works well with all the other teams to meet our clients’ needs.
What you'll do:
- White Ops is looking to expanding into new markets. This role will lead the effort to identify and evaluate new market opportunities and then own the new products we chose to pursue.
- Build an experimentation framework to quickly test and validate new product ideas
- Work closely with business development team, exploring and testing new market opportunities
- Build a new product, from conception to launch
- Be the expert on your product and the key go-to person for sales.
- Meet regularly with customers, prospects, and partners to evangelize your product and gain input on your roadmap
- Translate customer needs into clear, well-defined requirements. Work closely with engineering to turn requirements into features that delight our customers.
- Maintain a backlog of well written and clear user stories. Define success criteria and definition of done.
- Participate in daily/weekly agile ceremonies
- Build partnerships with key industry leaders to experiment and integrate in different ecosystems (AWS, GCP etc.)
- Collaborate with product marketing on competitive positioning, pricing, demand generation, and content creation for your product
- Work with sales and customer success to define our distribution model.
- Ensure smooth release process, including release notes, user documentation, sales enablement, demos, etc
Who you are:
- 5+ years building software products in a product management role
- Experience successfully building new products from the group up
- Agile. Willing to try many things, and fail quickly
- Experience working in lean, fast moving environments
- Excellent at gathering customer requirements and translating them into engineering requirements
- Experience building products that leveraged Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience in cybersecurity and fraud is a plus
- MBA is a plus
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform • We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission • We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity • We're committed to building a product companies need • We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work •