The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will focus on planning and executing integrated product marketing campaigns, partnering with cross-functional teams to bring new and existing products, experiences and features into the market and finding marketing solutions to support this growing business.
This person will work closely with the media, insights and creative team as well as cross-functional partners to ensure campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Membership, Retail, PR, Product, Content, etc.). The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will also work closely with product teams to ensure every aspect of what we bring to market is driven by a consumer-first approach.
Overall, this role is highly strategic requiring both extensive marketing experience as well as strong business acumen. The role requires someone who can leverage member insights, brand insights and product/consumer data to build an innovative approach to marketing strategy, messaging, creative and tactics.
- Lead go-to-marketing strategy for new and existing products, features, campaigns, or initiatives
- Develop consumer-first marketing solutions based on data & insights
- Partner with cross-functional leads (internal/external) on integrated campaign development (briefing, feedback, production, optimization, etc.)
- Leadership on the annual marketing budget, and forecasting and tracking marketing spend
- Partner with the media & creative teams to optimize creative across channels and including marketing analytics to deliver data driven recommendations to improve campaign results
- Work with consumer insights leads to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing plans
- Partner with other brand/product managers and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective and existing member marketing
- Translate global initiatives locally to ensure consumer relevance to drive business results
- 7+ years experience, either in-house or at a consulting firm
- Experience, managing large integrated marketing campaigns including but not limited to TV and Digital
- Experience translating rich consumer insights & data into actionable and compelling marketing strategies
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- MBA a plus
- Experience working with product teams a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.