Senior Manager, Product at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you an experienced product management leader that wants to have high impact? Are you passionate about developing talent in a fast-paced agile environment? We’re excited to recruit two Senior Managers to join our growing Digital Product Management & Business Delivery team.
Product Management & Business Delivery & MSK
Beyond working with the technology, itself, we seek to understand the people who use it and the processes affected by its implementation. We empower our clinicians and patients with tools that support the best outcomes, and we support our researchers in their efforts to forge new territory in precision oncology. We evaluate our interventions to prove that the work we are doing is impactful, and we weigh costs and benefits to measure value and prioritize future initiatives.
We are undergoing a major digital transformation in support of our mission. The Senior Manager, Product Management will have detailed knowledge of the product management lifecycle and demonstrable experience building and growing robust teams in a scaled agile environment. This individual will be responsible for building and growing product management talent to support our portfolio of digital offerings for Health Consumers, Clinicians and Administrative users.
- Health Consumer Platform - The Health Consumer Platform provides health consumers with a unified, seamless digital technology experience across the care continuum. This platform includes products such as telemedicine, patient remote monitoring, patient-reported outcomes, MyMSK, and MyMSK Knowledge & Guidance Center.
- Clinical & Logistics Platform - The Clinical & Logistics Platform provides a thoughtfully connected portfolio of sophisticated applications that fulfills our commitment to both clinicians and the healthcare consumer.
- Service Platform - The Service Platform functions as a system of record for the management of health consumer relationships and service interactions.
- Attract, recruit and retain a highly successful team of associate product managers, product managers, and senior product managers
- Understand the portfolio of product talent required to deliver on our digital initiative priorities and align talent to the right projects at the right time to improve value
- Establish and implement metrics to measure and continuously supervise team success
- Develop and execute programs to build and develop product management expertise in key areas including agile development, analytics & competitive intelligence; launch planning and success measurement
- Ensure consistent, repeatable delivery
- Sponsor and foster product management communities of practice and continuous learning
- 10+ years of digital product management experience; creating strategic product roadmaps and working with multi-functional teams
- Proven Agile development experience; SAFe certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience leading & managing teams of product managers
- Experience driving product vision, design discussions, and developing new products & technologies
- Comfortable managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Ability to influence multiple partners independently
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to complete our tech assessment and/or schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns)-> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit or video call with the team -> post interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
We look forward to meeting soon!
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.