Senior Product Analyst, Programmatic at DoubleVerify
Senior Product Analyst
Reporting Relationship: SVP of Product, Programmatic and Platforms
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend and helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Senior Product Analyst is a key player in the Product Management team, who will drive data based decisions across programmatic product areas. The Senior Product Analyst role will identify product growth opportunities, develop key data inputs into product functionality, and work directly with Product Managers on product support related questions and analysis. The data analysis work will include designing data analyses, querying and analyzing data, planning and creating dashboards, conducting impact analysis of proposed product changes, evaluating feature alternatives, and designing experiments.
This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and partners across the digital programmatic landscape. The role requires big data analyses and attention to detail, as well as a good product intuition. Communication skills are incredibly important, as the position interfaces across functions.
- Lead all data-driven decisions for growing product usage and identifying new product opportunities.
- Independently build data monitoring to identify potential issues with current products. Monitor key product metrics, understanding the root causes of changes in metrics
- Design and run experiments for improving product features and data sets
- Work with product and engineering stakeholders to continuously improve and maintain analytics infrastructure to help continuously inform business decisions
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Communicate state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Advanced experience with SQL, Python and data analysis tools.
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing. Deep understanding of relational database theory.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Splunk, Tableau, Business Objects, Alteryx & Cognos) and real time dashboard development.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a data analytics capacity, with a focus on online products and/or SaaS platform analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital technology and media industry.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field strongly preferred
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression types)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience translating analytics into business insights in order to influence business stakeholders.
- Preferred experience working with common Data Science programming languages such as Python and R Programming