Senior Product Cost Manager at Peloton
The Senior Product Cost Manager will have responsibility for managing product cost across all Peloton hardware platforms and provide insights to the executive team. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Sourcing, Product Marketing, and Operations to collect, analyze and summarize cost information for financial planning and new product development. This person will also be responsible for establishing the methodology and tools to scale the cost management process.
- Oversee the cost management activities to provide regular cost roll-up for existing products
- Analyze the detailed, itemized BOM cost for multiple products to provide meaningful insight for the different stakeholders
- Collect the cost information and projections from the Sourcing team to develop a comprehensive cost database
- Conduct ad hoc cost analysis for future product ideas based on internal cost database and external resources
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and risks with data-driven approach
- Collect and review market intelligence and generate insights for the stakeholders
- Refine existing cost management process and tool to scale the business and meet the cross-functional requirements
- Enable new business process for future supply chain needs, such as rebate, consignment, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or equivalent (MBA Preferred)
- 7+ years work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or related disciplines
- Experience with Excel, Power Point, PLM system and SQL
- Program management and cross-functional teamwork experience
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronics products
- Direct experience in cost/data analytics function
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.