Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
The Senior Product Cost Manager will have responsibility for managing product cost across all Peloton hardware platforms and provide insights to the executive team. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Sourcing, Product Marketing, and Operations to collect, analyze and summarize cost information for financial planning and new product development. This person will also be responsible for establishing the methodology and tools to scale the cost management process.
- Oversee the cost management activities to provide regular cost roll-up for existing products
- Analyze the detailed, itemized BOM cost for multiple products to provide meaningful insight for the different stakeholders
- Collect the cost information and projections from the Sourcing team to develop a comprehensive cost database
- Conduct ad hoc cost analysis for future product ideas based on internal cost database and external resources
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and risks with data-driven approach
- Collect and review market intelligence and generate insights for the stakeholders
- Refine existing cost management process and tool to scale the business and meet the cross-functional requirements
- Enable new business process for future supply chain needs, such as rebate, consignment, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or equivalent (MBA Preferred)
- 7+ years work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or related disciplines
- Experience with Excel, Power Point, PLM system and SQL
- Program management and cross-functional teamwork experience
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronics products
- Direct experience in cost/data analytics function