Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Product team is part of the Solutions team within Unqork. The GTM Product teams’ responsibilities include three major pillars:
- Developing and maintaining GTM Products representing pre-built solutions for key use cases across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Enterprise and Healthcare, using the Unqork Platform
- Developing and administering the Unqork Markeplace for distributing best practice templates and add-ons
- Supporting the Unqork Alliances ecosystem and helping SI Partners and preferred vendors be successful in using the Unqork Platform
As a Senior GTM Product Developer, you will be focused on delivering and enhancing GTM Product solutions designed to support our clients in delivering high-quality software applications faste, getting to market sooner, and deploying modern software applications solving their industry’s most pertinent pain-points. This role will serve as a key leader within a talented, multi-disciplinary team to deliver whole solutions and features according to our GTM Product roadmap.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the development of the GTM Product solutions end-to-end by coordinating amongst multi-functional product development pods including Product Managers, Designers, Product Architects, Product Operations and QA partners
- Become an expert in Unqork’s no-code platform, helping the product development pods and our growing client base navigate some of the more complex features of the platform throughout the product development lifecycle
- Partner with GTM Product Architects to create and advocate for new software architecture patterns and best practices on the Unqork platform
- Become a trusted advisor to the GTM Product Managers, Client Partner and Sales team to help connect the dots between client needs and requirements and innovative GTM Products
- Act as a strong partner with our internal Professional Services teams and other System Integrator (SI) Partners to enable them to implement GTM Products
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience at a technology company, and/or in a technology, implementation or program management role
- Ability to manage multiple, complex delivery projects and corral individuals towards a common goal
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively manage expectations, flag risks to stakeholders/leadership, and resolve conflicts
- Ability to craft storyline, present clearly to executives and communicate effectively with highly technical management team
- Creative thinker with strong enthusiasm for delivering innovative and high-quality products to solve user pain points
- Proven track record of successfully delivering products/ technical projects end-to-end
- Experience interfacing directly with corporate clients (internal or external) to understand their business needs, create solutions, and drive implementation of software product
- Experience managing individuals a plus