Senior Product Manager, Access and Office at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that make spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
This is a high profile role; reporting to our VP of Product for Intercom, cameras, and commercial access, and working closely with our Chief Product Officer, CTO, and the rest of the senior executive team. You’ll be responsible for architecting the commercial and product vision for Latch’s camera and commercial access business from the ground up to create the first vertically-integrated commercial building operating system.
- Own the commercial building ecosystem of products and their roadmaps
- Conduct user research, synthesize internal stakeholder feedback and analytics to make product decisions
- Own software requirements and documentation, and ensure engineering and design teams are completely aligned on what is being built and when
- Work with Sales and Finance to create compelling pricing and business models
- Partner with Operations, Product Marketing, and Design to deliver world-class product launches
- Regularly update senior stakeholders on product development and performance
- Minimum 6 years experience as a Product Manager in the enterprise hardware and software space
- Detailed knowledge and experience of how large commercial buildings operate (access, fire systems, IoT, video surveillance, etc)
- You have run agile methodologies
- Data skills (Looker, SQL) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills: you can condense large and complex problems into rapid and succinct communications
- Technical degree or equivalent evidence that you have solved technical problems yourself
- Evidence of running user interviews and studies
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice