Senior Product Manager, AI at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive innovation on Peloton through the use of AI. This person will serve as the voice of the user, and work in partnership with other PMs and our AI teams to optimize existing solutions and build out new technology to power new products and features.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Drive product strategy for the AI team in context of larger product strategy, goals, and roadmap.
- Work in partnership with the AI team to improve and expand our AI technologies to power future products and features.
- Partner with other Product Managers to leverage AI in the development of new products or features.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle, and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Participate in agile rituals such as daily standups, grooming, planning and retrospectives.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue.
- 4+ years of Product Management Experience
- Proven track record of using Artificial Intelligence and/or Computer Vision technologies to solve customer problems
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.