Senior Product Manager - API at Happy Money
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:16 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, October 26, 2021
ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money® is building a happier and more equitable financial ecosystem that seamlessly blends psychology, technology, and a focus on happiness to help consumers go from borrower to saver, investor, and giver. The company provides a path toward improving financial well-being and securing greater happiness – beginning with paying off credit card debt – through its science-enabled, purpose-driven marketplace between mission-aligned capital and consumers.
Backed by leading investors including Anthemis Group, Tencent Holdings and CMFG Ventures, Happy Money has helped nearly 150,000 members pay off more than $2.7 billion in credit card debt since inception through its award-winning Payoff Loan™. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a diverse employee base of over 350 people across the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Product managers at Happy Money are involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle. Product Managers transform great ideas, tech, and science into amazing and delightful member experiences.
Our B2B product team at Happy Money is growing and we are looking for a strong senior product manager who can define the strategy and execute on it for our API based financial solutions for our partners. In this role you will work very closely with the engineering and product leadership and many other internal and external stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
In this Role, You Will:
- Establish the product vision and strategy for our API based fintech solutions that can be leveraged by our partners to offer Happy Money’s mission aligned products and services
- Work with our partner network to understand their needs and challenges and translate them into first class products and features
- Maintain a roadmap on a rolling basis and ensure all the internal and external stakeholders are aligned, especially for any interdependencies
- Become the domain expert - clearly understand the market needs, competitive landscape, our differentiators and be the point of contact for the partner developer network
- Be the internal champion for the partner developer network and drive improvements and new features to enhance their experience working with us
- Define key success metrics and track and report on APIs adoption, performance and overall experience
- Define product requirements, user stories and define acceptance criteria for different use cases
- Provide release updates and other related communications to the partner network
- Support Strategy/business development teams with their prospective partner engagements
- Own, drive and manage integration projects
- Product management experience of at least 5-6 years with strong technical background
- Experience with API strategy including Rest/GraphQL
- Track record of delivering products from concept to launch with a strong customer focus
- Ability to define, build and manage SaaS services and products
- Have worked effectively in an agile environment driving backlog grooming and prioritization
- Ability to clearly document and communicate product, technical, and business requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- A collaborative leader–passionate about growing and sharing your skills to help other team members develop and refine their talents
- Data driven - able to analyze and leverage the data to make informed decisions
- Come from an organization which is driven by an OKR/KPI framework
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!