Senior Product Manager - Bank
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
Our team is on a mission to deliver a smarter banking experience for the middle class built to help people achieve financial stability. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus on our Everyday Banking experiences to accelerate the growth of our business and change the way people manage their money.
Our ideal candidate has deep customer empathy, proven experience launching successful software products in consumer-facing companies, is a master at developing creative solutions to hard problems and evangelizes ideas with ease. If you are an open communicator with a passion for data-driven decision making and you are excited about changing the world of investing, Stash is looking for you!What you'll do:
- Synthesize and juggle inputs/ideas from across the organization, turning suggestions and critiques into potential outcomes and solutions
- Analyze data and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve conflicts, generate ideas and converge on a project that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Communicate openly across the team and org regarding the status of projects in development, as well as results post-launch
- Define specifications in a straightforward, understandable and detailed fashion
- Manage projects in a highly organized, flexible manner while staying focused on mission-critical scope
- 5+ years working in product management in mobile, B2C consumer-facing products
- Experience working in fintech/banking
- Demonstrated A/B testing skills on tools such as Optimizely, Sitespect or similar
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of sprint planning & prioritization
- Experience with funnel and conversion analysis in tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment or similar
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with marketing in product personalization, campaign management
- Excitement and passion to innovate in finance using B2C constructs
- Demonstrated user science and user empathy by having conducted primary research with UX tools and worked on storyboarding and/or story mapping
- A proven track record of launching and iterating on successful products
- Experience rallying people around controversial or unconventional directions/solutions
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 Most Innovative Fintech Companies (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to Work (2019)
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.