Senior Product Manager- Brand Safety
Senior Product Manager - Brand Safety
Reporting Relationship: VP, Product Management for Brand Safety and Geo
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology and tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com
The Senior Product Manager will lead the Contextual Targeting efforts for Brand Suitability, with the goals of improving brand suitability across all contextual environments. The Sr. PM will be in-charge of efforts to develop new functionality and services, as well as the expansion and scaling of the capabilities and coverage of DoubleVerify’s ontology and classification solutions. The Contextual Targeting product is one of the most strategic product development areas for DV in the coming year, and the Brand Suitability leadership of this product development effort will be critical for its successful launch and for the success of the company in this area.
This Senior Product Manager role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and partners across the digital landscape. It requires requirement gathering and close collaboration with product and engineering teams.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data and has product management experience. Communication skills and great analytical skills are also crucial for this role. Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn about web classification and targeting is key for success in this role.
- Create roadmap and requirements for Brand Suitability targeting, and collaborate cross functionally with engineering and product teams in order to ensure successful launches.
- Communicate the product vision and roadmap to key stakeholders, and foster collaboration through knowledge sharing.
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering and breaking down the vision to epics and stories.
- Collect customer feedback and functional needs and develop product requirements accordingly.
- Create product documentation for internal and external customers
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- 7+ years of combined full time working experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Product Management
- Familiarity with SQL and data analysis tools
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively explore new subjects, identify knowledge sources and understand new technologies, markets and concepts independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative/Technical field
- Substantial hands-on experience with SQL
- Understanding of ad serving mechanics and dynamics
- Knowledge about content classification
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space