Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to develop and scale our content solutions across digital marketing channels including mobile apps, text messaging, web, direct mail, and display. You’ll be responsible for helping to identify channel expansions that support the biggest impact for our clients and Movable Ink, and defining the overall roadmap for each channel to deliver the best experience. This role will be reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management.
- Lead the product vision and execution for adjacent channels beyond email alongside our New Ventures and Product Marketing team. You have an intimate understanding of how Marketers think about content across multiple channels that you utilize to validate the problems that we solve within new channels and make it easy for our customers to use Movable Ink content wherever they want.
- Build solutions to integrate Movable Ink’s creative tags within the needs and restrictions of each channel. Your rigorous understanding of unique channel environments surfaced innovative insights that help us prioritize channels and deliver unique solutions in the market. And the workflow and reporting requirements you’ve defined make it super easy for users to quickly find, use, and understand the value of content generated in the platform.
- Collaborate with both our partnerships and integrations teams to design a channel strategy that delivered measurable business impact. You help to deliver a holistic view internally of the channel ecosystem and how different types of data and content move through them.
- Work with internal teams including Product Marketing, Training, and Documentation to define go-to-market strategies, create demos, support sales enablement, help to create training materials and collateral for our customers. Your clear organization and communication around releases created a network of support that quickly pushed new features into the hands of our customers.
- Worked in collaborative, cross-functional team environments with engineering, design, and research.
- Gotten involved with web development or coding in some form or another. Professional experience isn’t necessary but technical aptitude is necessary to succeed in this role.
- Worked in B2B SaaS companies; possess an understanding of how digital marketers think about channels including email, web, mobile messaging, and display.