Senior Product Manager, Client Onboarding at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ & a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment will support our continued investment in research & development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having great fun transforming the world of ecommerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role:
The mission of this role is to ensure that Rokt clients launch rapidly and with confidence. You will own the roadmap, design and specification of products and features that support our clients through the launch process, so they are set up for success with Rokt.
This role will include building an automated testing suite, to shorten client launch speed and minimise client launch issues, as well as establishing other features that clients rely on during the onboarding process.
Reporting into the Product Lead for World Class Launch, this role is a senior level position that owns a critical part of our product. You’ll collaborate closely with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams, as well as engaging directly with clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- Experience working in e-commerce technologies or internet products.
- Experience in delivering product features to accelerate client onboarding, would be advantageous but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems, conduct relevant analysis, and evaluate and recommend solutions.
- A great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture.
- Join a community. We believe in in-person, we enjoy each others’ company and we make meaningful connections with each other through global all-staff events, interest groups, sports clubs and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ’Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office, join the gym on us! Receive premium health insurance for you and your whole family including a choice of 6 different Aetna health plans including 2 fully paid options.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations, we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have offices in great cities - London, Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We encourage and welcome you to apply irrespective of age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.