Senior Product Manager - Clinical Trials - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:44 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 29, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
ClinicalTrials. Veeva is an application that brings together sponsors, sites, and patients around clinical trials. We are looking for a high-energy Sr. Product Manager to join our small, but growing team. In this role, you will work cross-collaboratively with our Site, Clinical, and Patient teams to provide value to all stakeholders in the clinical trial ecosystem. A successful candidate will be a great communicator, data-oriented, a passion for great design, and customer-focused.
What You’ll Do
- Become the subject matter expert for internal audiences and external customers.
- Design, Prototype, Configure - validate solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the right problems, in the right order.
- Author and design high-quality specifications and communicate specific, timely, and actionable requirements to your engineering teammates.
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- Look for an opportunity to innovate, keep up with the latest software, trends and distill them into product requirements.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in enterprise application software targeted at a vertical market (B2B2C a plus).
- Demonstrated skills in design, product development, and planning.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Experience in Health IT, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Diagnostics products.
Nice to Have
- Understanding and experience with the drug discovery process
- Clinical Trial experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Health & Wellness programs
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.