We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
We are looking for a strong and visionary Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product Management team. You will need to be customer driven, passionate, a challenger of status quo, committed to excellence, responsible, and accountable for the success of your product.
We believe our customers are always our North Star, they are at the center of everything we do. We obsess in building products that solve customer problems and needs.
You will collaborate with production engineering, architects, and other product teams driving site reliability, scalability, cloud native applications, cloud automation (containers and orchestration technologies), cloud security, and product delivery. You will work with product teams span across different regions including US, Canada, Europe, and Asia Pacific.A day in the life of a Senior Product Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Platform Product Portfolio Lead, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Developing a product domain strategy and roadmap.
- Leading product planning and execution.
- Understanding our customer pain points and industry trends.
- Providing new product ideas and making data driven decisions.
- Finding the right balance between new features, product quality, and operational efficiency.
- Collaborating with the product team including engineers, architects, and designers.
- Communicating strategies and trade-offs up to senior leaders and horizontally to development teams.
- Prioritizing the product backlog.
- Owning product business commitments and outcomes.
- Tracking and managing progress, risks, and dependencies of product deliverables.
- Understanding the cost structure of your product.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and business partners, understanding the constraints they operate under.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Comfortable owning and developing a product domain strategy and roadmap.
- Able to pitch new product ideas and opportunities to stakeholders and management.
- Able to balance short-term goals and long-term vision.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills without authority.
- Experience capturing and analyzing requirements (internal and external) including data points.
- Good presentation skills to a wide range of audiences.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to lead meetings and discussions through very strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with development teams on scalable, cloud-based SaaS solutions hosted on major cloud providers.
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*