Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
As a Product Manager in this highly innovative and disruptive space, the Senior Product Manager, Compliance's mission is to ensure that Paxful aligns with legal regulations and manage end to end development of compliance related features with the best customer experience and our company’s values in mind. They will partner with the technology team to constantly improve and automate existing compliance and business needs by collaborating with various cross-functional stakeholders from legal, operations, policy, marketing, sales and to effectively devise solutions and communicate the value proposition of the product roadmap.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the discovery phases of new feature rollouts with a set of cross functional stakeholders from various business teams, engineering, and other product managers across the organization.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs, objectives, and identify opportunities for alignment.
- Engage with business partners, legal counsel, UX, and Engineering to realize truly excellent products and features for customer focused and back office.
- Evaluate trade-offs amongst multiple solutions and influence roadmap for one or more service/feature areas based on technical feasibility, business timelines and customer impact.
- Be a leader and provide transparency to the Product department and company.
Who You Are
- You have empathy for customers and can quickly identify the problems worth solving, explaining your rationale with data (rather than assumptions and truisms).
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with multinational teams.
- You excel at synthesizing data and breaking it down into logical components, while not losing sight of the overall goal.
- You like to be hands-on with the entire product development cycle - assumption definition, solution discovery, customer research, task planning and management, impact assessment, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in product management in the technology space
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams comprised of designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute and track product changes.
- Experience with managing feature development and life cycle and tools such as Jira/Confluence
- Experience within the Compliance space is a huge plus
- Ability to switch between priorities and work with minimal supervision to deliver impact
- Fintech experience is a must
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.