Mulberry is disrupting the $50B product insurance industry with consumer-first product protection solutions built for ecommerce. Mulberry’s browser extension allows consumers to get free and affordable protection plans wherever they shop online, and retailers can embed protection offers seamlessly into their shopping experience to increase customer engagement and revenue. We are passionate about helping more consumers shop confidently, protecting their favorite products without the crazy markups and fine print gotchas all too common in the insurance industry. We are headquartered in NYC but have a hybrid office environment with teammates all across the US.
We recently launched a new, truly innovative, disruptive, and truly consumer-first product, Mulberry Chrome browser extension, that allows consumers to get FREE 12-month accident protection for any product they buy online. We are hiring a Senior Product Manager - focusing on building consumer experiences (remote anywhere in the US). Depending on the level of experience of the right candidate, this position can be at PM, Sr PM or Principal PM level. This position will report to the VP, Head of Product.
The Sr. Product Manager - Consumer Experience, will own the entire consumer experience on our dashboard where consumers activate their accounts, onboard to Mulberry’s authenticated experience, and stay engaged with additional features and services. This is a highly cross-functional role operating with one single north-star metric: increasing consumer engagement and revenue that we earn on our authenticated experience.
The right candidate has a proven track record in building successful D2C product experiences, highly strategic, extremely data-driven, has a strong consumer product sense, and excellent in written and verbal communication.
What You'll Do:
- Be the go-to person across all stakeholders for how our consumer authenticated experience performs and how it delivers against the consumer engagement and revenue goals
- Set the product strategy and define and prioritize the product capabilities and features through deep understanding of our consumers and their needs
- Lead your PEDD pod to build product capabilities and features that will achieve your pod’s OKRs
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders such as Marketing, Business Development, Partnerships, Customer Success, Operations, Data Science, pricing, and external partners for positive outcomes.
- Help build a data-and-hypothesis-driven product culture within your PEDD pod and in a broader Mulberry organization
What We're Seeking:
- At least 3-4 years of relevant product management experience: preferably consumer PM experience
- Solid experience in new product ideation, build new product from scratch, and conversion optimization
- Highly collaborative, with a proven ability to lead cross-functional product initiatives from strategy to execution and optimization
- Highly strategic, great attention to details, ability to connect the dots to form hypotheses and translate into product’s strategy and features
- Bias for action - adept at using data and customer research to inform decisions and making appropriate trade offs to ship features to deliver values
- Experience in eCommerce and/or fintech and insuretech
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly growing Series B funded startup
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO (minimum 15 days off required)
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of tenure
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!