Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
This role is to be one of the first Product Managers on our team that is building a social network for clinical trials. Our team is small, but growing, and operates like a start-up within the larger organization. As a Senior Product Manager on the ClinicalTrials.MyVeeva team, you will work cross-collaboratively with our Site, Clinical, and Patient teams. A successful candidate will be a great communicator, data-oriented, customer-obsessed, and have a passion for great design.
What You’ll Do
- Speak with consumers and interpret their wants, needs, and anxieties into product features.
- Design, Prototype, Configure - validate solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the right problems, in the right order.
- Author & design high-quality specifications and communicate specific, timely, actionable requirements with acceptance criteria.
- Work with engineers ensuring on-time delivery of product features.
- Become the subject matter expert for internal audiences and external customers.
- Look for an opportunity to innovate, keep up with the latest software, design trends, and distill them into product requirements.
- Be a key individual contributor (IC) to the success of our product.
- 4+ years of software Product Management experience.
- 2+ years of experience using Jira.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Intermediate knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as: Figma, Sketch, and/or InVision.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of technical concepts.
- Ability to write clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills – able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering.
- Intense curiosity and excellent analytical skills.
- Passion for the craft of Product Management.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Product Led Growth (PLG) concepts
- Healthcare experience
- Mobile product management experience
- Consumer product management experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Health & Wellness programs
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.