Senior Product Manager - Core Ordering Experience at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Core Diner (customer-facing) product team. This team is responsible for creating a high-converting, frictionless, and delightful ordering experience from discovery to checkout. You’ll own features from ideation to launch, with the ultimate goal of creating a best-in-class ordering experience for diners, and will define and track KPIs to prove that. The Core Diner team partners closely with other product initiatives, Marketing, Design, Engineering and Finance.
The Impact You Will Make
- Become the expert in your product area and play a key role in defining a roadmap to drive the company’s strategic direction and business objectives. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders, including executive leadership, Grubhub’s technology team.
- Envision, articulate and size new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for our diners.
- Validate opportunities through research, data analysis, A/B testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Lead the product strategy for your cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and researchers, to bring features to market. Manage and set priorities for your backlog.
- Identify and track key KPIs for both customer and business impact.
What You Bring to the Table
- Strong product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments, using collaborative approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists. Ability to influence from the side is critical.
- Flexibility - must be malleable and willing to take on adhoc projects and roll with shifting priorities.
- Analytical - Must be able to prioritize top of funnel metrics and synthesize into actionable items.
- Stakeholder Management / Collaboration - Must be able to work across multiple business lines with success (Design, Dev, Analytics), outgoing and lead with persuasion. Managing peer-sets appropriately. Ex. the design has a big role and we need to keep the design on track with the right set of priorities and communicate those priorities.
- At least 5+ years experience in Product Management
- BA required; MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.