Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you!
Grubhub's Corporate product team is looking for a customer-focused Product Manager to help us build innovative products that companies can use to feed and motivate their employees (whether working in an office or at home). We're a goal-focused team based in a culture of autonomy and trust. The ideal candidate for this role has excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills and is comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels. In addition, the ability to work backwards and think from a customer perspective is crucial. You enjoy developing a strategy and vision for a product based on data and customer insights. You're a team player who can collaborate with stakeholders and execute features based on a roadmap that you've defined. You embrace this cross-functional role that requires you to work closely and successfully with leaders across the company including engineering, design, marketing, sales, customer care, and the rest of the product team.
The Impact You Will Make
- Monitor and analyze data to identify opportunities and translate learnings into a product roadmap that is focused on driving core business KPIs and adding value to our Corporate clients
- Partner with design and engineering teams to develop feature requirements, create UI/UX designs and wireframes, testing strategies, and go to market plans
- Define business KPIs, develop a product strategy and collaborate with stakeholders to create a prioritized roadmap for new features
- Analyze existing products for opportunities to improve and enhance experiences for our Corporate clients
- Work cross-functionality and manage relationships with stakeholders across teams to innovate and enhance products for our valued restaurant partners and Corporate diners
What You Bring to the Table
- Strong product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments, using collaborative approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists. Ability to influence from the side is critical.
- Flexibility - must be malleable and willing to take on adhoc projects and roll with shifting priorities.
- Analytical - Must be able to prioritize top of funnel metrics and synthesize into actionable items.
- Stakeholder Management / Collaboration - Must be able to work across multiple business lines with success (Design, Dev, Analytics), outgoing and lead with persuasion. Managing peer-sets appropriately. Ex. the design has a big role and we need to keep the design on track with the right set of priorities and communicate those priorities.
- At least 5+ years experience in Product Management
- BA required; MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexibility Work Setting: Opportunity to work from home or one of our office locations across the country.
- Flexible PTO: Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth: Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks: Who's ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun: Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact: We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]