Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is looking for a Senior Product Manager to reimagine the fundamentals of the Creator economy.
The ideal candidate brings together creativity, user empathy, an analytical mindset, and a focus on execution that can change the trajectory of Narrativ’s platform and product team.
We follow the empowered PM model, and are looking for very senior talent who has worked in environments like this before. Previous management experience is preferred, although this role does not have management responsibilities (and this is ideally appealing to you). Total compensation will be competitive for your level of experience.
Your outcomes in the first 1-2 years
- You have helped us reimagine how Creators do their work, building an engaging, mobile-first product that helps Creators earn more, turning a hobby into a full-time job. Both adoption and satisfaction of your product is high.
What we’re looking for
- Track record of success: Has built an end-to-end experience that people currently use and generates revenue.
- Product sense: Can think big while getting s*** done. Has curiosity when knowledge is incomplete.
- Backbone / building trust: Has a point of view, is willing to share it, has ability to persuade, is willing to disagree and commit.
- Adaptability: Has worked in a fast-paced environment — bringing well-worn frameworks to the table and the confidence to break from them when necessary.
- GGrit and growth mentality: Has the drive to push through tough situations and the maturity to learn from mistakes.
- Insists on the highest standards: Sets and enforces a high bar for those around them. They act on behalf of the entire company, not just their own team or themselves.
- Structured thinking and communication: Able to walk people through complex decisions, both verbally and in writing.
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.