Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology-powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Now, we are working on building the tools to better equip our teams on delivering those results for a rapidly growing user base. We need a strong Product owner to work closely with our Customer Experience team, empowering them to provide exceptional service at scale.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work cross-functionally with product/engineering and our Customer Experience (CX) team to deliver an amazing, comprehensive, efficient customer experience to our users, using all channels available.
- Deeply understand our CX team's existing processes and tools, their genesis and value, syncing regularly with the team to gather their pain points, identifying areas of improvement, and prioritizing solutions with the highest impact towards our company objectives.
- Use data to inform and identify opportunities to streamline or automate using AI and machine-learning techniques across different CX initiatives, collaborating with our data scientists to generate hypotheses for experimentation while recognizing edge cases to build out comprehensive functional requirements.
- Serve as a fulcrum between the Product team and our CX team, becoming the company’s product domain expert and champion for CX. This role will report to the Vice President of Product.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 5+ years of overall experience as a strong PM and Senior PM, with a clear record of successful delivery and impact in collaboration with an engineering team.
- Product management experience in a SaaS product or building internal tools, is a plus.
- Very strong critical thinking and analysis skills. Ability to take an ambiguous problem, use data-informed brainstorming, identify goals and clear metrics, and drive a team to deliver on those goals.
- Good user instincts - experience working with design, user research, running experiments, and iterating on ideas to benefit end users. Some experience with direct-to-consumer products is a plus.
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. Our Engineering team is at the forefront of this challenge, solving complex technical problems that center around habits, behavior, and lifestyle.