Senior Product Manager - Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) at Peloton
At Peloton, we view Platform as a Product. A great platform unlocks speed of development and learning. It allows us to scale easily, enabling our engineers to maximize attention on new features and capabilities, instead of working about building and managing infrastructure. The Peloton application ecosystem consists of many different products that our customers interact with such as connected fitness devices, native iOS, android apps, tv apps, member portal, Ecommerce platform, third part applications and more.
As the product manager of Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM), you’ll be responsible for building a cohesive product strategy and roadmap that helps customers identify, authorize, access, and secure their data across the entire platform. This is one of the most central and crucial pieces of application in the Peloton ecosystem!
- Partner with Ecommerce and Product Engineering teams to advance CIAM vision and strategy to satisfy customer needs
- Balance needs around reliability, security and scale with building new features
- Provide leadership to the team by setting priorities and providing a strategic and tactical vision for the team
- Act as a strategic partner and influence senior leaders across the firm to drive solutions
- Develop and execute near and long-term roadmap that will drive incremental business value
- Empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling
- Deeply care about and hone the developer experience of our engineers using this
- Demonstrable experience with product development within the Customer Identity Access management (CIAM) space
- Experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog and documentation
- A strong understanding of software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to senior management and customers
- Proven experience building strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with IAM Vendor technologies like ForgeRock, Okta, Auth0, Ping etc
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK, Canada, and Germany, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.