Whip Media Group’s products, including Mediamorph, TV Time and TheTVDB, offer a data-driven integrated cloud solution that empowers the world’s leading entertainment organizations to efficiently acquire, distribute and monetize their content. Together, our companies track billions of consumer actions and financial transactions that accelerate innovation for buyers and sellers of content. Whip Media Group has offices in Los Angeles, New York City and London.
Whip Media Group is on the hunt for a product manager to join our team based out of New York City. You’ll be focused on our Enterprise (B2B) growth efforts -- and zeroed in on ways to make our CVM platform even more effective for clients. You'll work closely with a wide variety of cross-functional stakeholders including our software development, UI/UX, sales engineer and client service teams to develop products for the multitude of media clients we work with.
- Develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap for the Content Value Management (CVM) Platform, identifying high value initiatives through user research, analysis, and competitive insights
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to build all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives
- Manage resources, cross functional teams and personal performance to deliver strategic initiatives such as new product launches and customer solutions
- Act as the subject matter expert on the CVM Product. Possess the knowledge to answer all incoming questions about the product from a variety of sources, its capabilities, its performance, as well as where we are in the development timeline, etc.
- Monitor critical product metrics and distribute relevant insights across the organization
- Constantly strive to improve our strategic connections with other functions and the way we work
Skills we need:
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Strong organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
Read Full Job Description