Senior Product Manager - Datacloud Reporting Platform at Lifion by ADP
ADP DataCloud is hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive its Reporting platform product. Reporting is a foundational pillar of ADP's product platform serving over 80k+ clients and over 60M+ report executions per year. Reporting allows our clients to get direct access to data in their ADP systems, from HR , payroll, recruiting, workforce management and more. Easy access to this data is critical for clients day to day decision making, but also critical for staying compliant and meeting other needs such as auditing changes in the application, processing payroll, sending information to a third party vendors and many more. It is as vital as running a payroll.
In this position, we are seeking a customer-obsessed Product Manager who can transform the Reporting experience for our customers. Take advantage of the latest advances in NLP to make it easy for clients to request what they need in plain English. Leverage ADP's 70+ years of HCM expertise to guide clients to the reports they need, when they need it and enable them to easily tailor reports to fit their needs. Data is the lifeblood of today's organizations -- your objective will be to put it easily and seamlessly at your client's fingertips.
A Product Manager in this role would have technical skills or experience working in areas such as: Product Management, Software development, Reporting, Business Planning, and Human Resources
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Product Strategy and Go-To-Market:
- Help define, manage, and execute individual product strategies with aligned roadmaps. Partner with product leaders in and across ADP's portfolio of products, business stakeholders, and development teams at ADP.
Customer Experience and Market Orientation:
- Define requirements by leveraging usability studies, business and product usage data, external industry trends, and metrics to generate insights.
- Understand competitors and the market to help identify new partnerships or acquisition targets to broaden or enhance a product portfolio.
- Define the vision for the end-to-end customer experience journey from sign-up, setup, to use partnering with stakeholders.
- Partner with UX teams do test and iterate on the experience as the customers interact with it.
Measurable Outcome Focus:
- Measure product(s) effectiveness, identify trends, report outcomes, and drive priorities to improve.
- Clearly be able to articulate the vision, strategies, priorities, and desired outcomes to key partners across ADP.
Product Leadership and Impact:
- Lead a multi-function project team through rapid, data-driven iterations focused on customer and stakeholder outcomes.
- Drive impact through all engagements with team members and extended team members - through deliveries and effectiveness.
- 2+ years thinking creatively, showing passion and ability to identify and deliver new product innovation.
- Patience and dedication, with the ability to navigate complex environments though product knowledge and leadership style.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and applying to product strategy & roadmap.
- B.S. or similar discipline (Engineering, CS, Business, Mathematics) is strongly preferred
- Strong consultative skills including critical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Experience with building reporting and or analytics applications
- HCM experience
Just some of the reasons why you'll love working here:
You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
You can become a certified "smarty-pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Does this sound like you? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.