Senior Product Manager - eCommerce Platform
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late-night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late-night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus, and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Playing a key role in the company’s strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close contact with key stakeholders, including executive leadership, GrubHub’s technology team.
- Envision, articulate and size new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for our diners.
- Gather and unearth business opportunities through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Prioritize product enhancements on the backlog on an ongoing basis.
- Clearly communicate strategy and goals to project teams. Work closely with Grubhub’s technology and design teams to develop new features.
- Identify key KPIs for both customer and business impact.
You Should Have
- Strong product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments, using collaborative approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists.
- Personality - Must be malleable and willing to take on Adhoc projects.
- Analytical - Must be able to prioritize top of funnel metrics and synthesize into actionable items
- Stakeholder Management / Collaboration - Must be able to work across multiple business lines with success (Design, Dev, Analytics), outgoing and lead with persuasion. Managing peer-sets appropriately. Ex. the design has a big role and we need to keep the design on track with the right set of priorities and communicate those priorities.
- At least 5+ years experience in Product Management
- BA required; MBA a plus.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.