Senior Product Manager, Ecommerce at Peloton
Are you looking to join a rocketship? Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help members improve their mental and physical well being? Do you love partnering with and leading teams, obsessing over customer experience and building businesses that scale? If so, keep reading…
Peloton is looking for a Senior Product Manager of Ecommerce to optimize the customer shopping experience, specifically focusing on discovery, engagement, and try before you buy. We are looking for someone who is interested in creating front end ecommerce experiences that are sticky, can be utilized across inside sales, retail and marketing, and are driven by metrics. We want you to create experiences that maximize product engagement and drive conversion.
- This individual will be responsible for prioritizing the roadmap of feature development and personalization to drive conversion on mobile and Web. This will include building new engagement features like the Value Calculator, personalizing the shopping experience based on click and purchase data, and improving lead capture and SMS messaging to drive repeat visits.
- Collaboration: This person will work closely with Ecommerce team across Engineering, Product Design, Product Analytics, and Product Marketing. You will work cross functionality with the Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Email Marketing, Retail, and Inside Sales team to build engagement experiences and features on Ecommerce that these teams can leverage to convert customers in their channels.
- Set vision: Build the product vision and create a roadmap, and partner with the tech team to deliver on that roadmap.
- Build for scale: You will empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: You will drive market research, user research, A/B testing, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build products.
- Drive conversion: you will develop a transparent and engaging shopping experience so the tens of millions of visitors coming to onepeloton.com have a clear understanding of Peloton products and services and convert from shoppers to buyers.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop a best in class Ecommerce experience.
- Data driven: you lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of work experience in product management roles working with Engineering and Product Design. You have experience launching consumer facing features on web and mobile. D2C ecommerce a big plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right.
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, you put your ego aside, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical.
- You are a self starter, you have the ability to act autonomously while knowing when to check in with your colleagues, ask for feedback, and make adjustments.
- You are data driven and lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.