Senior Product Manager - Enterprise Business Intelligence
About the Role:
The Senior Product Manager on our Central Data & Analytics team will lead our internal executive dashboard & BI initiatives. You will understand how to effectively work with a cross functional team to deliver impactful analytics to WeWork’s executive team. We need an experienced and persistent analytics professional who can see the big picture and they navigate a faced paced, high-growth environment. You would get an opportunity to collaborate closely with data engineers and BI analysts within team, along with partners in all technology missions and business functions, including real estate development, finance, growth and member experience.
About the Team:
The Central Data & Analytics organization’s primary focus include central data modeling, insights and data education.
- You’ll serve as the main point of contact between various corporate stakeholders (Operations, Finance, Real Estate & Development, People) for collecting and prioritizing incoming executive reporting needs
- To drive discussions towards clear analytical goals while considering design trade-offs such as data availability/feasibility, system performance, resource availability and timelines
- You will partner with Regional leadership teams to define and deliver shared data & analytical assets
- You’ll own the internal product roadmap for the executive dashboard initiative as well as other meaningful central reporting initiatives
- Own outbound executive user communication & support for centrally owned BI initiatives
- You will define product requirements documents and obtain stakeholder sign-off, define user stories, and own other user facing documentation (metrics definitions, wikis, etc)
- Partner closely with BI analysts and data engineers on agile planning, backlog grooming, story execution, testing, and deployments
- Partner with Data Engineering and BI managers as scrum leads to manage sprints and ensure roadmap delivery
- You will also be able to support development team as a testing resource as needed
- 5+ years Product Management experience required (Internal or external customer facing data products)
- 7+ years experience delivering enterprise Business Intelligence solutions to Sr. Executive stakeholders
- Prior experience defining and implementing financial and operational reporting solutions
- Strong SQL skills
- Prior experience implementing Business Intelligence solutions on enterprise BI platforms (Tableau & Looker) preferred
- You practice an agile/scrum development methodology
- Solid presentation, negotiation and strategic thinking skills to varying audiences (end users, managers, technical and executive team)
- Prior data warehouse modeling and ETL/data pipeline development experience a plus
- Understanding of various statistical or machine learning techniques a plus
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability sta