Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Cove is a telemedicine platform that is entirely dedicated to migraine treatment and management. With Cove, patients can connect with a doctor via a secure messaging platform and receive the migraine treatment plan that’s right for them and get their medication delivered directly to their door. Cove offers 20+ migraine treatments, including prescription medications, over-the-counter treatments, and dietary supplements.
There’s not a better time to join Cove. The platform launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. It’s the second brand from Thirty Madison (thirtymadison.com), the human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many migraine sufferers have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships.About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the roadmap for Cove’s enterprise business. You will work closely with our existing pharmaceutical and employer partners to find opportunities and insights, and work on greenfield initiatives to allow a Cove patient to utilize their healthcare benefits for migraine care. This is an exciting role for those interested in expanding access to healthcare by innovating on Cove’s care delivery model.
In this role, you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across Cove and Thirty Madison, from marketing to medical operations to platform product to pharmacy. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require significant time spent with the platform team.
We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role will provide a unique opportunity for someone to lead the strategic development and execution of the enterprise product roadmap for Cove.You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Results driven: You always have meaningful business results in the back of your mind and know how different initiatives will contribute to them
- Customer-obsessed: You care deeply about building the right experience for our customer, don’t miss an opportunity to seek their feedback, and care about every touch point we have
- Thrive in ambiguity. We’re quickly learning and iterating and are still working to rewrite the healthcare experience for our customers
- Excited about Cove’s mission to make access to migraine care easier and more affordable for millions of people
- Own Cove’s Enterprise product roadmap, and execute against that roadmap to deliver business impacting initiatives
- Translate the enterprise roadmap into clear requirements and specs, working with product design and engineering on execution
- Monitor key KPIs related to Cove’s Enterprise product, iterating your way to success
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Thirty Madison platform team, contributing to platform feature requirements and improvements
- Work with the broader Cove product team to ensure consistency of experience across both the consumer and enterprise sides of the product
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Knowledge and experience working in the healthcare space, ideally with a focus on payors
- Demonstrated proficiency with data tools such as Looker, SQL, Google Analytics
- A track record of working successfully with product design and engineering, leading projects through ideation to completion
- Fluent with A/B testing strategies, utilizing tools such as Google Optimize, Launch Darkly
- Knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Clubhouse, Asana), and owning the processes that utilize these tools
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.