Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Product Manager to join our team. This role would be responsible for how we define, build, measure and optimize the Talkspace for Enterprise product. We are looking for someone who has experience as a client-facing B2B Product Manager, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Customer-facing product manager working hand-in-hand with the Business Development Team, Product Managers, Engineers, and Leadership at Talkspace
- Understand the Talkspace internal environment and how Talkspace’s customers needs & wants impact those areas including onboarding, service delivery, reporting, billing, network, quality and others
- Understand the entire enterprise customer experience - customers may be a health plan/payer, an EAP provider, an employer - or some combination thereof. Each stakeholder has a different expectation and objective in working with Talkspace, and may have different visions of the end user Talkspace experience.
- Understand how the Consumer platform (development of, enhancements, etc.) impacts the Enterprise customer experience and be able to offer input during development to optimize future transition and impact to Enterprise customer experience.
- Identify commonalities and exceptions. Decide what goes into the product roadmap vs. solutions that are for specific customers.
- Work with inbound product managers and engineering to define, track and test the development of the relevant product features.
- Define and analyze success metrics for the different partnership, including clinical, financial and user satisfaction.
- Work with all teams including: Account Management, Customer Support, Clinical, Reporting, Data Science, Marketing, Finance, Business Development and Technology to align all on the strategy and tactics of the Enterprise product.
- Support the Business Development team in different initiatives and activities including presales, implementation, launch and reporting, using your technical understanding of the product as well as understanding of the business needs.
- Support roadmap prioritization and creating Enterprise customer facing documents/summaries of roadmap and release activity.
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- Strong proficiency manipulating data with SQL
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline required (ie: Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team to focus and reach challenging goals
- Work well in a fast-paced, high-stress environment with conflicting priorities and external deadlines
- Excellent Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.