We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager, Growth to help Procore scale customizable solutions for new markets and customer segments. In this role, you’ll own account provisioning, entitlements, and billing, as well as the connection to relevant financial and revenue systems (CRM, product catalog, CPQ, etc.). Your work enables both enterprise sales and self-serve purchase motions. If you have proven experience building and managing SaaS purchasing and onboarding flows, we’d like to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Director of Product, Growth and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, or New York, NY offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create a provisioning, entitlements, and billing platform that enables enterprise sales and self-serve purchase motions—building a base of cross-cutting capabilities that enrich our entire product suite
- Become well-versed in the construction industry and its diverse challenges to guide and communicate the value you’re creating for our customers
- Balance customer empathy with horizontal solution thinking by identifying platform approaches that solve multiple problems at once, creating strategic leverage for Procore
- Drive collaboration across Product, Engineering, IT, and Revenue teams to deliver seamless purchasing and onboarding flows
- Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data analysis to help inform the decision-making process
- Think beyond software for the whole solution by collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience building and delivering successful products in a SaaS environment
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of experience around provisioning, entitlements, and billing, as well as the connection to relevant financial systems
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, demonstrating the ability to break down problems into components structured into platform-first solutions
- Strong listening skills (Product Management is equally about inquiring as it is advocating)
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.