Senior Product Manager, Growth at Orchard
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a growth-minded Senior Product Manager to help us unlock new and innovative ways to scale our business. In this role you will rely heavily on data, creative thinking, and experimentation to build products that resonate with consumers early in their homebuying journey. You will collaborate closely with our talented design, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to discover effective solutions and bring them to market.
This is a full time, individual contributor role that will report into the Head of Consumer Product. The role is based out of our growing New York City office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Test new products and features aimed at growing our customer base and lowering our customer acquisition costs
- Analyze the results of your tests, and leverage data to decide what to prioritize next
- Be accountable for ambitious growth KPIs and own a product roadmap that gets us there
- Lead a dedicated scrum team and build a culture of results
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing, to bring new products to market
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 3+ years driving growth within a B2C environment, including 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Strong analytical capabilities - experience defining metrics, measuring performance, and using data to inform decision-making
- A track record of taking ownership of large projects and working cross-functionally to bring them to market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can synthesize testing and learnings to share with stakeholders and executive leadership
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for all team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis of two days a week in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.