Senior Product Manager, Growth
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
- Product Managers at Blink are innovators, craftspeople and business thinkers. Your job as a PM is to take ownership over one of our hardest problems, envision and refine strategic solutions and drive execution like an entrepreneur.
- You will collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, and operators. Through these partnerships, you’ll grow our business, build our core platform, and - above all - make sure that our customers have access to the least expensive and highest satisfaction prescription experience possible
- At Blink, we determine the specific focus of product roles through the interview process. Key potential areas of ownership include: our telemedicine platform; our home delivery experience; our growth team; our core pharmacy platform; and new product line development. We’ll work with you to find the right fit.
- All PM roles include overseeing product strategy, roadmapping, sprint management, rapid testing and research, release planning, experimentation and analysis. PMs are expected to become true experts in pharmacy systems - so that we can transform them. And they are expected to become true experts in our customers - so that we can serve them.
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution — Do your best work
- Empower your teammates to make both strategic and tactical decisions to define requirements, improve our products to drive adoption of our offerings
Good Owner — Be the CEO of your role
- Help the team ship new products and features successfully with the right skills, mentorship and organizational resources to deliver amazing experiences for our patients
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of product managers to reach individual goals while fostering cross-functional collaboration and product success
- Take responsibility for the long term success of product projects and people
Good Learning — Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback — Consider the perspectives of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
Desired qualities and experience:
- Experienced — you have 5+ years as a product manager, either with strong consumer or deep platform experience.
- Possess a growth mindset: Live and breathe experimentation, data analysis, and ruthlessly prioritize for impact. Prior experience with SEO and other growth channels is a significant plus.
- Proven Builder — you have delivered multiple successful and innovative products from 0 to 1. You can point directly to growth/engagement/success metrics on these products.
- Consumer-Obsessed — you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience.
- Analytical — you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, and basically just measure everything.
- Driven and Biased-to-Action — you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging. You are hungry to win and you have the grit to make it happen.
- Collaborative and Communicative — you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
- Technical — an engineering background/skills are highly preferred for Product roles at Blink.
- BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.