Senior Product Manager, Growth at noom
Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives. The Growth Hacking team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Senior Growth Product Manager we are seeking will be the first senior hire on our Growth team. You'll develop and test hypotheses to grow Noom’s global presence. You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize revenue per customer.
Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate. The Growth team moves very quickly, and you’ll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis.
Alongside all the fun perks of working at a cutting edge startup with international reach, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3 years of product management or growth experience (computer science a bonus!)
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization on landing pages
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers and other key stakeholders to design and execute against the evolving business needs
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Optimizely and/or Mixpanel
- Experience in a startup strongly preferred
- Experience working with designers and engineers
- Experience marketing a B2C subscription product
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AMAZING
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day.
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.