Senior Product Manager - Growth at Redesign Health
Ever/Body is a haven for high-performance beauty services founded around the mission to demystify cosmetic dermatology and make it more accessible. We offer a curated collection of clinically-tested face and body treatments, delivered by trusted medical professionals in under 60 minutes and designed to deliver natural-looking (not obvious) results. Through an elevated, seamless and personalized experience, we help our clients establish a modern approach to skincare as part of their self-care routine.
More about the role
Ever/Body looking for a Senior Growth Product Manager to lead our cross-functional product efforts. As one of our first product hires, you will own a broad variety of product efforts across the org, with a key focus on client engagement, conversion and experience. The ideal candidate has a proven record of combining technical expertise, user-obsessed design and a deep understanding of business KPIs to launch winning products. You have a reputation for getting stuff done, keeping the bar high, and getting into the nitty-gritty while never losing sight of the big picture. This highly cross-functional role will report to the VP of Growth, but work closely with business and technical stakeholders across the whole company.
What you’ll do:
- Guide the product strategy and roadmap for our cross-functional team, with a particular focus on driving conversion and client engagement
- Prioritize product and feature development against business objectives, timelines, and available resources
- Document product requirements, develop user flows, and translate into scoped engineering deliverables
- Partner with design counterparts to turn complex product requirements into simple and usable digital experiences
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to efficiently and effectively deliver best-in-class experiences to our customers at scale
- Use data and qualitative data to measure success, iterate & evolve our product strategy
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of consumer growth product management experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and make decisions under uncertainty
- Fluency in data analytics (with a strong preference for SQL knowledge). You know which metrics matter to your products and the business, how to measure them, and are comfortable getting into the weeds analytically
- Ability to work with a diverse team of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, and communicate clearly & frequently across the organization
- Ability to think strategically around building businesses, not just features, and being able to balance quick wins with big bets that align with our long-term vision
Pay & perks:
- Competitive compensation in the business
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employer discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits
- Central NYC location