Senior Product Manager, Identity Solutions at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Senior Product Manager, Identity Solutions will partner closely with business stakeholders to find product/market fit for identity verification products that build on CLEAR’s existing biometric identity platform. Success in this role includes: (i) creating a 0 to 1 product strategy; (ii) successful pilot implementations with strategic partners; and (iii) identifying a scalable business model.
What You Will Do:
- Define and develop the product strategy and roadmap for CLEAR’s identity verification products in partnership with key stakeholders
- Explore strategic partner opportunities that help accelerate value creation
- Align internal stakeholders on success metrics for product MVP, Beta and GA
- Identify opportunities to scale the initial product into new categories and use cases
- Partner with other Product/Engineering teams where needed to “platformize” solutions
- Drive ongoing alignment and prioritization of key projects
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of technology product management, including taking new consumer initiatives from 0 to 1
- Passion for creating secure, frictionless experiences using digital identity verification
- Strong track record of partnering with Design and Engineering to develop crisp problem statements and explore innovative solutions
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications and collaboration skills
- Bias towards action and shipping vs making things perfect
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths and areas to develop