Senior Product Manager, Integrations at Movable Ink
Marketers have sophisticated ways of personalizing messages for their audience, but it can be a challenge to generate enough creative to make these strategies successful. By combining data and creative, Movable Ink can unblock the content bottle neck and help teams drive creative at scale. Ingesting data is a critical component of the Movable Ink platform and we’re looking to scale our approach to new horizons. At Movable Ink we believe that enterprise products deserve the craft, care, and delight that have become standard on the consumer side, and we’re looking for people who feel the same.
Fast-forward one year. Here’s what you’ll have accomplished at Movable Ink:
- You lead the vision and execution for our integrations ecosystem. From technical users to non-technical users, you made it easy to connect data to Movable Ink, add business logic, and use that to power creative at scale. Because of your incredible attention to detail, it is now even easier to pull in an API, CSV, or any other source of structured data and be off and running in minutes, which has allowed the ecosystem to flourish.
- Speaking of flourishing, your work with our partnerships team and customer experience team has lead to a clear process, framework, and roadmap for how the organization prioritizes and productizes strategic integrations. We’ve got an exciting pipeline that will enable our clients to do some pretty amazing things with creative, and we’re just getting started.
- Our sales and customer experience teams have your back because of your work with product marketing in defining go-to-market strategies, creating demos, supporting sales enablement, and supporting collateral for our customers. Your clear organization and communication around releases created a network of support that quickly pushed new features into the hands of our customers.
- Our training, documentation, and technical support team love working with you because you were intentional about bringing them into the process and making sure they had the right context and information to create best-in-class training videos and support documentation.
- You unleashed the Integration’s cross-functional team of designers and developers by introducing new ways of working and collaborating. You tirelessly found ways to unblock them and support them in delivering great work.
- On several occasions people in the office couldn’t find you. Not because you were playing hookie, but because you deeply value getting out of the building and talking to customers. On many of these forays you took research, design, and/or engineering with you because you know how meaningful it is to be close to our customers. You didn’t stop there though - when you got back to the office you made sure to debrief with the team and document your learnings, adding to our growing database of stories and insights.
In the past you have:
- Shipped. This is not your first rodeo.
- Worked in collaborative, cross-functional team environments with engineering, design, and research.
- Gotten involved with web development or coding in some form or another. Professional experience isn’t necessary but technical aptitude is necessary to succeed in this role.
- Worked in B2B SaaS companies and think its the bees knees.
It would be amazing if:
- You’ve worked in the MarTech space before