- Drive the roadmap and execution of our i18n plans, launching our 1st language and quickly expanding to dozens more.
- Lead the ideation, design, technical development and launch of unique features that will drive engagement and adoption in non-English speaking markets.
- Work with cross functional partners in Engineering, Trust & Safety, Marketing & Brand to define and achieve our goals of global expansion.
- Build the platform for localization and supporting local nuances around language, payments, and experience.
- Clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across the organization from partner teams to executives.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager with direct experience driving i18n efforts at a consumer facing B2C or consumer-centric B2B company.
- Experience working on products with a large international footprint.
- Demonstrated track record of product execution and impactful feature delivery with the ability to lead and influence teams.
- The ability to manage and work through high complexity, ambiguity to drive decisions and alignment.
- Ability to dig in with engineering and help make technical decisions that impact product delivery.
- Data-driven decision making. You have experience constructing A/B tests, using data to make decisions and inform priorities.
- Clear written and verbal communication. You clearly communicate product strategy and requirements into specs and roadmaps. You can speak to people at all levels and disciplines within the organization.
- Experience working directly with user research to define qualitative explorations and research roadmaps, specifically as it relates to new markets and/or new audiences.
- Experience working on design-heavy, mobile first consumer products.
- Highly energetic and proactive with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong product sense and user empathy with familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Enjoy making sense of chaos, continuously learning and working with a diverse group of builders, entrepreneurs, creators and all around great people.
- Entrepreneurial at heart, thrive in an ever evolving fast paced start-up environment and your passion is evident in your work.
- Natural ability to make things happen and get stuff done. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to communicate effectively, persuade others and influence outcomes.
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Great sense of humor and positive outlook on life . . . we laugh a lot!