Senior Product Manager - International at Procore Technologies (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help shape and drive Procore’s international business strategy. In this role, you’ll lead the development of key features in our product roadmap, drive metrics, and develop requirements for innovative technologies that align with our international expansion strategy. If you’re looking for a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth team with regular C-suite visibility—we’d like to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a product evangelist, advising senior leadership on strategy and thought leadership
- Present senior management with the information necessary to make informed decisions
- Build the long term product strategy by understanding customer needs, use cases, and product principles
- Develop short and long term product priorities, business requirements documents, communicate and build consensus on prioritization within the overall product roadmap
- Define product metrics and monitor them to ensure overall feature success
- Analyze market data to understand how metrics relate to business problems and to each other
- Build effective cross-functional relationships with software and data engineering, product management, legal, finance, and customer service to drive execution and overall product success
What we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building and delivering successful products in a SaaS environment
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition; Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience launching software products into international markets
- Blend of business and technical knowledge, ability to drive big-picture visions to fruition
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a strong bias toward data-driven decision making
- Excellent writing skills and experience working with technical teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.