Noom has developed a psychology and technology-powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Now, we are working on adapting the product offering to better suit the needs of our rapidly growing international user base. We need a strong Product owner to work closely with our International Strategy team to deliver exceptional results for our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing the strategy to adapt Noom’s offerings for customers in key markets outside the US
- Partnering with Noom’s existing highly talented product, engineering and design teams to run tests and launch new features that improve the international user experience
- Improving international customer satisfaction and retention by understanding pain points and validating hypotheses through research and testing
- Building the platform for localization and supporting local nuances around language, payments, and experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience product leadership experience
- Ideally engineering or CS degree
- Ideally experience with subscription businesses, international customer bases, and working with large scale consumer audiences
- Highly logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Energetic, self-reflective, self-motivated personality and can operate independently
- Strong writing skills and creativity
- Excitement for startup, international marketing, subscription eCommerce, health, and/or Acquisition space
- Self-motivated team player willing to work extremely hard
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. Our Engineering team is at the forefront of this challenge, solving complex technical problems that center around habits, behavior, and lifestyle.