Senior Product Manager, International at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to help coordinate our product expansion internationally. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle and develop, design, and launch products and features that drive growth in sales and engagement across our international products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity and with internal and external partners to develop strategies and features that deliver significant value to our users all over the world. This person will report to the VP of Product Management, and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, international, and business teams.
- Maintain close relationships with both members and Peloton stakeholders all over the world to understand pain points and needs and drive a successful member-focused strategy.
- Monitor sales and customer satisfaction metrics internationally, and offer data-driven insights about new features and rollout strategies by locale.
- Work closely with the UX research team to drive international research that helps us understand the success of our current products and how international user needs differ from US user needs.
- Work closely with the product analytics team to monitor engagement metrics, focusing on behaviors that may vary across regions.
- Work with the larger product organization and company stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute an international roadmap for both our hardware and software products, keeping in mind strategies for adjacent disciplines like content, operations, logistics, and support.
- Generate detailed documentation for international-specific requirements, and work closely with teammates across our Connected Fitness and 3rd Party Device teams to prioritize and phase these features to ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner closely with hardware teams to inform product rollout plans and ensure that our product development and certification strategy matches our international expansion plans.
- Tenaciously chase product questions related to the international user experience, finding the necessary data, formulating a coherent strategy, then creating buying across the org to execute against that strategy.
- 5+ years of Product Management or I18n Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into products and features
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience leading an international expansion of a software product.
- Experience leading an international expansion of a hardware product, including an understanding of compliance.
- Experience building products with a software, hardware, and content element.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.