Noom’s mission is to help people everywhere lead healthier lives through behavior change. We pride ourselves on focusing on outcomes for our users, above all else; and achieving that requires building an amazing, world-class product.
Noom Product Managers work with engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build our suite of behavior change products to drive positive health outcomes for our millions of users worldwide. We value PMs who are user-obsessed, data-informed, and show passion and ownership for their mission and products.
What you’ll be doing:
Develop International product strategies that improve the Noom experience for users in a variety of markets.
- Ability to become a domain expert in multiple relevant product areas and international markets.
- Learn the psychology, pain points and behavior of International Noom users and how they may differ from our core user base to develop strong intuition about solutions that will work for them and in comparison to other markets.
- Ability to work across multiple international market requirements and pinpoint similarities and differences with supporting data.
- Work with researchers, data analysts, and business strategy and operations teams to understand user needs and identify new product opportunities.
- Develop compelling roadmaps, milestones, and metric targets to our desired goals and measure progress towards them.
- Align multiple stakeholders on product recommendations with a keen eye on international, product, and company goals
- Ability to drive product decisions based a variety of complex criteria, including different levels of product and market maturity
Lead product ideation and prioritization for Noom product areas focused on International use cases.
- Constantly generate and evaluate ideas that can help move the needle, through user research/feedback, driving brainstorms across multiple stakeholders, doing competitive research, and more.
- Ruthlessly prioritize these ideas in a robust, data-informed way, with an aim to have the most impact with limited resources - time, engineering resources, user volume, etc.
Execute data-driven product development, experimentation, and analysis.
- Lead a cross-functional team through the product development cycle--UI/UX, engineering, QA, and data analysis.
- Be the overall point-person to build compelling products and features for users.
- Drive and collaborate on international-focused product features cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Lead data-driven experimentation and analysis on new products and features that span across various product areas
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- Preferred background:
- Experience in a prior startup or other high-ambiguity environment
- Prior consumer-facing product development experience, ideally with mobile or subscription-based products
- Prior experience with psychology-based products, gamification, or other user behavior-oriented apps
- Prior experience with building and managing products for multiple languages and locales
- Prior experience with launching products in new markets
- PM skills we particularly value:
- Consumer user empathy & perspective
- Driving strategy & big-picture thinking
- Experience with data analysis, metrics, and goal-setting
- Analytical dexterity a.k.a. critical problem solving
- Scrappy--execution & outcome-focused
- Curious and teachable