Resy Network Inc
Manager / Senior Product Manager – Inventory and Booking
Product – New York – Full Time
Who We Are
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 6,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented and passionate Senior Product Manager of Inventory and Booking to join the Resy Product team. In this role, you will be the owner of the core inventory and booking engine that powers the most important parts of the Resy product experience. This includes how restaurants manage their availability and how guests book reservations and events. This role is perfect for someone who has an interest in owning cross-platform services and combining elements of product design and machine learning to deliver a best-in-class product experience for our users. This role is highly collaborative, requiring a deep partnership with Engineering, the other Product Managers, and various teams across the Resy-Amex ecosystem. You will be joining an energized Product team that embraces iteration, collaboration and innovation to help deliver on our mission of supporting the world’s best restaurants to deliver amazing hospitality.
This posting is for our New York, NY office. Residence in the greater New York City area is required, though the position will begin as remote.
Who You Are
- At least 4 years in a product management role, with technical product management experience preferred
- Intellectually curious and passionate about product and technology trends
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage large, complex projects across the entire product lifecycle from inception through to launch
- Grasp of technical concepts and comfort working closely with engineers
- Collaborative and hands-on approach that values diverse perspectives and helps uncover and address questions and assumptions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to synthesize complex concepts and bring others along with your thinking
- Self-motivated and share responsibility for the team’s success and progress
- Share our love of restaurants, and want to help the dining industry recover from a tremendously challenging year and continue to thrive
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.