Senior Product Manager, Inventory & Fulfillment
LeafLink is a marketplace that lets licensed cannabis retailers order from their favorite brands online, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With 3,700+ dispensaries and more than 1200+ leading brands in 23 territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the wholesale cannabis market. In 2018 LeafLink was named one of Fast Company's "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise," joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink seeks a Senior Product Manager to take ownership of all platform features, capabilities, programs, and partnerships related to inventory management and fulfillment for the cannabis industry’s leading e-commerce and b2b SaaS platform.
- Own and define all platform features and capabilities that touch on inventory management, including warehousing functionality, reporting, shopping limits, and level alerting
- Own and define all platform features, capabilities, and programs related to fulfillment including our current Trusted Delivery Provider program, delivery dashboard, reporting, and delivery notifications
- Lead product evolution through the critical assessment of business requirements gathered by interacting with LeafLink teams and our customer base.
- Be passionate and dedicated to owning and managing a clean, focused, and articulate backlog with value propositions and priorities precisely organized.
- Provide company-wide transparency for our product strategy and roadmap, creating channels for feedback as well as updates on adoption and product progress.
- Act as point person for escalation and resolution during the product lifecycle as it relates to product decisions, concerns, and capabilities
- Determine and provide a necessary level of documentation as well as working with other teams to produce sales and marketing collateral
- Prioritize ruthlessly by building consensus and coordinating with team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences
- Proven track record of professional experience and success as a product manager within an environment focused on inventory, warehouse, fulfillment, distribution or supply chain management
- History of successfully owning and improving a product, with growth numbers to support product adoption
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Inventory Management System (IMS) knowledge is a plus
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events